SAEP’s Vision of “a generation of motivated South African youth, equipped with education and life skills to maximise their potential and contribute to society “ is only made possible by the generous donations received from our funders, both institutional and individual. Your new or increased support can make a significant difference to young people and families in the Philippi community.
Please consider the following ways to join the movement
- Become and SAEP donor either through a once-off gift or giving regularly over time (Tax certificates can be issued for donations made in South Africa and USA)
- Strap on your wings and become an SAEP Angel by contributing R200 a month to help keep our vital programmes and supporting services running
- Become a TSP individual supporter by contributing R 150 monthly towards a student’s needs.
- Donate educational material including stationery and art materials
- Share the SAEP effect recommend to friends, family and colleagues that they support SAEP
- Give as you shop by signing up for a MySchool’s loyalty card or Amazon Smile and choosing SAEP as your beneficiary, or donating your Pick n Pay Smart Shopper points to SAEP
- Plan a party with a purpose host a dinner party or get-together and ask friends to contribute the cost of the meal to children in need through SAEP
- Make a B-BBEE contribution SAEP is B-BBEE verified in the Socio-Economic Development (SED) and Skills Development categories and by making a donation, companies can earn up to 25 points on their B-BBEE scorecard
- Accomplish a goal ask friends to sponsor you for a challenge, like giving up a vice or completing a tough race such as the Cape Town Cycle Tour, Two Oceans Marathon or Comrades Marathon
- Volunteer SAEP is always looking for people with skills and time to contribute
- Share your assets or leave a legacy consider giving SAEP assets, ranging from shares to property, or including SAEP in your will