Friends of SAEP participate in a variety of events and or facilitate introductions, helping us create awareness around our work and raise funds to continue supporting our beneficiaries.
- Lisa Osrin ran the puffer in August 2015 and raised funds and awareness for SAEP
- Steve Granger donates half of his race winnings from every running event he takes on to SAEP
- More than 120 people participated in the 2015 Platteklip Challenge and helped raise more than R600 000 in one day
- 45 Friends rode the Cape Town Cycle tour in 2015 for SAEP
- Tessa Bos and Kerry Sexton sold clothes at a market and donated 50% of their earnings to SAEP
- Shiela Yabo encouraged her friends to give SAEP cash instead of buying her a birthday present
We are entering a team of 25 riders in the 2016 Cape Town Cycle Tour.
DirectAxis have sponsored the SAEP Team and are helping us raise funds to continue our work in the community. You can support SAEP by sponsoring a rider through our GivenGain Cycle Tour campaign
The 2016 Platteklip Challenge is scheduled for end of Q1 2016 and we are the lucky beneficiary of this event again.
If you would like to be notified as soon as 2016 entries open please email us:info (at) charitychallenge.co.za
Angels funding ensures that we are able to offer social work support across all programmes, support beneficiaries in times of extra need, monitor and evaluate the real impact of our work and report on it accordingly and continue to run an effective organization, supporting the ongoing and changing needs of our beneficiaries.
We are hoping to raise R200 000 through our Angel network this year.
Join a growing group of individuals who care about making society more equitable through education – sign up here