The Impact Centre is SAEP’s innovative ‘think-and-do’ tank, which seeks to improve the quality of education for young people in under-resourced areas of South Africa.
The Impact Centre has a specialized focus on data monitoring & research for educational interventions. We use a variety of innovative data gathering & management tools to support social purpose organizations to better measure and achieve their aims. We pride ourselves in both our technical skills & our ability to deliver cost-effective, context specific solutions. As a values driven social-enterprise our mission is above all to improve the quality of service provision and to ensure each of our clients finds a solution which best fits their needs.
We support organisations with tech solutions like cloud-based data management system like Salesforce. Salesforce provides a service specifically for non-profit organisations which is designed to support all aspects of your operation.
Using Salesforce you will be able to store:
- Funder/Donor Contact Details
- Grant Inquiries, Applications, Allocation & Spending
- Programme Activities & Attendance Data
- Beneficiary Information
- Staff Information
And you will be able to:
- Manage Donor Campaigns & Communication
- Manage projects
- Communicate with individual donors & followers
- Track Payments & Donations
- Manage Grants, Deliverables, & Deadlines
- Generate Reports & Dashboards
- Download reports into Excel for further data analysis
Salesforce for NGO Fundraising
In this demo video, we show you how Salesforce can assist your organisation to keep track of the various types of fundraising practices.
Our services include the development, maintenance, training & support for:
- Salesforce Databases
- Open Data Kit (ODK – Mobile Data Collection Tool)